Formal uniform should be worn on all days children are remaining in school. This consists of:
- Girls: tartan school skirt or pinafore (primary)
- Boys: grey tailored trousers
- White blouse/shirt
- Dark green cardigan or V-neck sweater with white V
- School tie
- Smart black shoes
From 1st December to the Spring holiday, grey tailored trousers may be worn by the girls instead of a school skirt.
In primary, from the Spring holiday - Summer holiday, a blue checked dress may be worn instead of the tartan pinafore.
On days when children are going out of school for trips or P.E., trip uniform should be worn. Trip uniform consists of:
- School navy tracksuit bottoms
- P1 - P6: white school polo shirt
- P7 - S5: blue or white school polo shirt Blue school sweatshirt
- Primary: School fleece jacket Secondary: Plain black jacket
On P.E. days children should also bring any specific P.E. kit required. Plain blue or white shorts may be changed into for P.E..
All items of school uniform are available from Smiths, 36 West Blackhall Street, Greenock, PA15 1UU. Tel: 01475 888 555, email: firstname.lastname@example.org